JEE Advanced Counselling and Seat Allotment 2020 Updates :- Jee Advance counseling and seat allotment 2020 is organised by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) . JoSAA counselling is conducted as centralized online admission processes , Registration process for the JEE Advanced 2020 counselling and seat allotment started from the 6 October 2020 , All JEE Advanced 2020 qualified students are able to register and fill their choice of courses and colleges before the last date . Before fill registration counseling form read official notification carefully Releated to Jee Advance counseling 2020 .
JEE Advanced Counselling and Seat Allotment 2020 Eligibility criteria
- Candidates who’s secured a qualified rank in JEE Advanced 2020 .
- At least 75% aggregate marks in 12th standard examination. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD categories 65% marks .
- Candidates belong to category wise top 20 percentile in 12th standard board examination are also eligible for the counselling and Allotment 2020 .
JEE Advanced Counselling and Seat Allotment 2020 – Important Dates
|JoSAA registration starts from||October 6, 2020|
|First mock seat allocation.||October 12, 2020|
|Last date of registration and choice filling for counselling.||October 15, 2020|
|Reconciliation of data, verification and validation of allocated seats.||October 16, 2020|
|First round of seat allocation.||October 17, 2020|
|Online reporting for round 1||October 17 to 19, 2020|
|Display of vacant seats in round 1 and second round of seat allocation.||October 21, 2020|
|Online reporting for round 2||October 22 to 23, 2020|
|Withdrawal of seats.||October 22 – 24 October 2020|
|Display of vacant seats in round 2 and third round of seat allocation.||October 26, 2020|
|Online reporting for round 3||October 27 to 28, 2020|
|Withdrawal of seats.||October 27 to 29 October 2020|
|Display of vacant seats in round 3 and fourth round of seat allocation.||October 30, 2020|
|Online reporting for round 4||October 31 to November 1, 2020|
|Withdrawal of seats.||October 31 to November 2, 2020|
|Display of vacant seats in round 4 and fifth round of seat allocation.||November 3, 2020|
|Online reporting for round 5||November 4 to 5, 2020`|
|Notification of the decision on seat confirmation for Round 5||6 , November 2020|
|Display of vacant seats in round 5 and sixth round of seat allocation.||7 November|
|Online reporting and final round for IITs||8 , November 2020|
|Further admission process..||November 9 to 13|
List of documents for verification in JEE Advance counseling and seat Allotment 2020
The following original documents along with attested photocopies have to be produced at the reporting centres for verification:
- Firstly Seat Allotment Letter .
- Admit card of JEE Advanced exam 2020 .
- Proof of Date of Birth as like Class X/HSC/Birth Certificate/Any other certificate as proof of date of birth .
- Two passport size photographs
- Photo Identity Card ( Adhar Card )
- Class 12th /SSC exam Mark sheet and Certificates
- Proof of seat acceptance fee payment
- Category Certificate (OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/PwD/DS) issued by the authority .
- Medical Examination Report .
- For foreign : – Attested photocopy of passport .
Thanks you for visiting Career JANKARI
As you know blogging is one of the top most sought after skills in 2021 to make money online. हिंदी में ब्लॉगिंग से संबंधित जानकारी के लिए हमारी वेबसाइट पर आइये | हमारे द्वारा दी गई जानकारी अच्छी लगे तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ जरूर शेयर करें । ♥️ Career JANKARI आपका स्वागत करता है। धन्यवाद !!!