CLAT Admit Card 2020 @ clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in | Exam Date Out: Candidates who have applied for the CLAT 2020 must and should have to refer to this page. Click on the direct link given here to log in and to download the Admit Card. And the link will be activated tentatively in the Last Week Of April 2020. Furthermore, the officials of the Consortium Of National Law Universities (NLU’S) are making arrangements to conduct the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) on 10th May 2020. Therefore, all the eligible ones need to check and download it.
By logging with the accurate details like login id and password into the official site, the applicants can get admit card for the Common Law Admission Test. In the below sections, we have provided the steps to download CLAT Admit Card 2020. And, the aspirants can check the Information on the CLAT Hall Ticket 2020 from the below sections of this article. Thus, the participants can check all the sections which are arranged in this post to get clarification.
CLAT Admit Card 2020 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Consortium Of National Law Universities (NLU’S)|
|Name Of The Examination||Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)|
|Date Of Written Exam||10th May 2020|
|Sub Category||Law Entrance Exams|
|Availability of Admit Card||Last Week Of April 2020|
CLAT 2020 Exam Date
CLAT Hall Ticket 2020 is a vital document for the candidates to participate in the examination. Therefore, all the individuals need to get the admit card for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). The officials of the Consortium Of National Law Universities (NLU’S) will conduct the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) on 10th May 2020.
And candidates should start preparing for the test after checking the CLAT 2020 Exam Date. Thus, the aspirants need to verify the login details once to get the call letter. In addition to this, the students will not allow into the exam hall without hall ticket. Hence, the competitors need to visit the official site to get the admit card.
Details On CLAT Hall Ticket 2020
CLAT Hall Ticket 2020 contains the data regarding the candidate and the examination. Therefore, the applicants need to check the information while downloading the admit card.
By monitoring the details on the hall ticket aspirants can know the examination centre and the timings of the test. Hence, without fail, the contenders need to cross-check all the particulars.
At that time if any errors are found, the candidate needs to face problems. Thus, the competitors need to be careful while verifying the hall ticket.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the Contender
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counsellor
CLAT Exam Centres 2020
At the time of registration, the contenders need to select the examination centres. The management will conduct the test over 66 cities. Thus, the aspirants will have a chance to pick three cities of all.
The officials will finalise the one exam centre for the applicant. In addition to this, there is no change in the test centre once it is allocated for the student.
Therefore, competitors need to be careful while selecting the examination centres. Hence, the candidates can visit the official site to know the details of the examination centres.
Documents For CLAT 2020
With the CLAT Admit Card 2020, the applicants need to carry anyone proof issued by the government. Therefore, the aspirants can check the information about the certificates from this section. Before attending the test, the students are suggested that check all the documents once.
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognised College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representatives along with a photograph.
Steps To Download CLAT Admit Card 2020 Online
Thus, the candidates need to follow some steps to download the CLAT Hall Ticket 2020. Hence, we have provided the procedure in this section for the sake of applicants.
- Primarily, open the official site of the Common Law Admission Test @ clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in.
- The screen will be redirected to the homepage of the CLAT
- Click on the Login button which is available on the home page.
- Provide login credentials like the Mobile Number & Password.
- Hit the submit button
- Verify the data on the CLAT Admit Card 2020.
- Download it and also take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
- Don’t forget to take your Admit Card for the test.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) When can I download CLAT 2020 Admit Card?
Answer: The Admit Card is not yet released. Tentatively, the CLAT 2020 Admit Card will be released in the Last Week Of April 2020.
2) When will CNLU conduct CLAT 2020 Exam?
Answer: Candidates should make a note that the CLAT 2020 Exam is scheduled for 10th May 2020.
3) How can I download my CLAT Admit Card 2020?
I’m Rahul Founder of careerjankari.in , Career jankari is a free Hub for knowledge about different fields of education and current affair news .
We first started as a local magazine in 2013 and in 2019 we started our online journey to severe the world with the most and unbiased news & educational Blog .