10 Best Medical college in Delhi –
Delhi is the capital of India and the dream city for students to study in so as to gain quality of the education and maximum gaining, Being one of the major education hubs of the country, it has some top-most medical colleges from where students aim to pursue MBBS. Since medical colleges in Delhi are so well recognized, it can get difficult to get a seat here. However, for those who have set their goals, the right research and practice here.
MBBS Colleges in Delhi
List of Top 10 medical college in Delhi –
- ALL India institute of medical science (AIIMS ) DELHI. AIIMS Delhi was established in 1956 with the aim of providing excellence in the medical sector and is consistently on the top position in “best medical colleges in India It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses in Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Biotechnology, and Paramedical branches. The institute has the best faculty and education.
- Maulana Azad Medical college (MAMC ). Recognized by the Medical Council of India and affiliated the Delhi University, MAMC was established in 1958 and offers courses at the undergraduate (250 seats), post-graduate (around 150 seats) . MAMC is the best medical college in Delhi after AIIMS.
- Lady Harding Medical college ( LHMC ) -. LHMC was established to extend various undergraduate and postgraduate level medical courses to women candidates. The college aims to provide state of the art medical education & training and also support the nation’s health policies and programmes.
- University College of Medical Science ( UCMS ) – UCMS was established in 1971 as a college of University of Delhi. Known for its quality research, the college has eminent and experienced faculty that imparts knowledge on undergraduate, post-graduate . All courses of the college are approved by the Medical Council of India.
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical college ( VMMC ) –. VMMC is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University and has increasingly proven its excellence ever since. About 25 undergraduate, post-graduate and specialty courses are offered here. The college has an intake of more than 700 students each year.
- Army COLLEGE of Medical Science ( ACMS ) – ACMS is affiliated with Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University . Courses of the college recognized by the Medical Council of India. The college was established in 2008 to provide quality medical education to the children of current as well as retired Indian Army personnel. The college has a capacity of 100 undergraduate student admissions per year.
- Jamia Hamdard University -. The university established in 1989 and offers undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, diploma and certificate programmes. Facilities provided by the college include a well-stocked library, a computer centre, well-equipped hospital with all modern diagnostic equipment, a cafeteria,sports facilities as well as residential facilities in the form of hostels.
- SGT MEDICAL COLLEGE :-. SGT Medical College is a well-planned, ultramodern institute that provides quality medical education to students from all across the country.
- North DELHI Municipal corporation Medical college :-. Affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University and approved by the Medical Council of India, established in 2013 and is one of the three medical colleges being run by the municipal corporations. The college is located in the campus of Hindu Rao Hospital in Civil Lines, North Delhi.
- Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College & Hospital :-. Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College & Hospital has already made its way in the list of top medical colleges in Delhi-NCR. Student intake at the college is about 100 students in each academic year.
I’m Rahul Founder of careerjankari.in , Career jankari is a free Hub for knowledge about different fields of education and current affair news .
We first started as a local magazine in 2013 and in 2019 we started our online journey to severe the world with the most and unbiased news & educational Blog .